This is to inform you that Mother Mary’s School Management has taken the following initiatives for the benefit of its students in the current Academic Session 2016-17:
- The school new Student Information system, ‘EduNext’ is now charging Rs. 420/- per student per annum, whereas the earlier charges were Rs. 780/- per student per annum. This is also to be noted that students are getting more facilities at the reduced rate in comparison to previous year.
- EWS students are getting complimentary access to EduNext without any fee assessed to them.
- From April 2016 onwards, complimentary Mid-Day Meal is being provided to EWS students of Nursery and K.G. class without any fee assessed to them.
- For students I Card, earlier Rs. 40/- was being charged, which has also been reduced to Rs. 35/- only. These charges include for both parent and student ID card.
- Students securing 10 CGPA in class 10 CBSE Examination have been rewarded with 25% fee concession in their tuition fee for the session 2016-17.
Mother Mary’s School ensures all its parents that in future also, the school will come forward with such welfare schemes for its students.